It’s the most delicious movie munchie mix for your little film fans! Try out this sweet and savory recipe the next time everyone gets together for a movie.
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup unshelled pistachios
- ½ cup cranberries
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Heat honey and apple juice in microwave until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Combine nuts and juice mixture together, and add in cinnamon. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread an even layer of the nuts on a foil lined sheet and roast for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove roasted nuts to a bowl and mix in ½ cup cranberries. Serve.