Your summer party guests will be amazed when you serve their BBQ with these watermelon print napkins. All you need is a sponge and paint!
- Foam paint brushes
- Small detail paint brush
- Acrylic paint (green, pink, and black)
- Household sponge
- Cloth napkins
- Using a marker, draw the triangular shape of a watermelon wedge on a household sponge. Cut the watermelon wedge and rind in two seperate pieces. These will be your stamps.
- Lay the cloth napkin out on a flat surface.
- Paint the wedge part of the sponge with pink craft paint using the foam paint brush.
- Stamp the sponge all over the cloth napkin, evenly spacing them apart.
- Repeat this process using the green craft paint on the rind shaped sponge. When stamping leave a little gap between the pink and green portions.
- Wait a few minutes for the paint to dry. Then using a small detail brush add seeds with the black craft paint.
- Dry overnight.
- Hostess ready!