Special delivery! Get crafty with your kids and create your own desktop Valentine mailbox. When in doubt, sharing a box of Apple & Eve Fruitables always says “be my Valentine”.
- Construction Paper
- Colored Pencils
- Any other decorating materials
- Cut a rectangle out of the lid of the shoebox, large enough to fit valentines through.
- Wrap construction paper around the lid, and glue down to secure it in place. Once covered, cut an X in the paper covering your rectangular hole, and glue the flaps inside.
- Cut out heart shapes from construction paper to decorate with.
- Cover the rest of your shoebox with paper and decorate with the cut-out hearts, and anything else your heart desires! Try stickers, pom-poms, beads, or any other materials you have on hand.
- Enjoy your mailbox and fill it with valentines from friends.