This turkey leg party favor is a charming way to surprise your guests Thanksgiving day. Fill ‘em up with a healthy handful of trail mix!
- Brown paper lunch bags
- White paper
- Trail Mix
- Cut 3 to 4 inches off the top of the paper bag.
- Open the bag, fluff it up, and push the bottom corners with your finger.
- Fill the bag with a handful of trail mix and twist the end. Fold over the tip of the end of the bag and secure it with tape.
- Cut white paper to 3 inches by 4 inches and fold it in half on the 3 inch side. Cut slits on the unfolded side of the paper.
- Wrap white paper around the twisted end of the paper bag and secure with tape.