Snack meets shark! Spend the afternoon with some Apple & Eve juice while you craft a new finned friend.
- Construction paper
- Toothpick or pipe cleaner
- To start, draw a shark shape on blue craft paper and cut it out, then cut in half horizontally. Next, cut out a blue fin shape.
- Trace the bottom half of the blue shark you cut out on white paper and cut that out as well, we’ll use this as the belly of our shark. Cut out a small white circle to use as the eye.
- Glue the white eye to the blue top of the shark and color in a pupil. Then, glue the blue fin to the white belly of the shark and draw some gills.
- Cut out a tiny fish shape out of any color paper, this will go in the shark’s mouth. Trim a toothpick or pipe cleaner to about an inch long, and glue to connect your fish to the white belly of the shark on the back side.
- Glue the top of your shark to the top side of a clothespin, and the bottom of your shark to the other side, making sure the halves match up.
- When you squeeze the clothespin, the mouth should open and reveal the fish inside. Have fun with your new finned friend!