Waddle into a winter wonderland with this adorable sustainable craft and Apple & Eve Very Berry.🐧💕 Instructions for these playful penguins in bio!
- Egg carton
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- Colored construction paper
- Cut egg carton to separate segments, trim off any rough or sharp edges.
- Paint egg carton segments black, let dry while creating the penguin’s features out of construction paper.
- Draw penguin feet and beak on orange construction paper, cut out.
- Cut a belly shape out of white construction paper. Use a hole punch to punch white paper for the eyes, then draw on pupils.
- To make the wings, cut out an oval from black construction paper and cut in half, then glue to the sides of the penguin. Attach the rest of the penguins features with glue.
- Repeat to make a whole colony of penguins!