Make a craft worthy of Dad this Father’s Day. We recycled popsicle sticks for a sustainable way to tell Dad just how much we love him!
- Craft Sticks
- Construction Paper
- Decorate 16 popsicle sticks using markers.
- Cut a piece of construction paper 4"x5½". Write 5 things you love about dad, or another father’s day message.
- Stack the popsicle sticks horizontally. Apply a generous amount of glue to the back of the construction paper piece and press it onto the popsicle sticks. Rub the paper to ensure it sticks, and touch up with extra glue as necessary.
- Roll up the card and tie with a ribbon.
- Wish Dad a happy Father’s Day!