If you need ideas for a fall craft, look no further than our Mason jar tea lights! Sip on Apple & Eve juice while you get creative with some DIY décor.
- Mason Jar
- Yellow, Orange, and Red Tissue Paper
- Mod Podge
- Sponge Brush
- Electric Tea Light
- Cut out leaf shapes of different sizes from the tissue paper. You can trace real leaves to use as a guide or draw your own.
- Using the sponge brush, apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the jar, then press tissue paper leaves on top. Apply another thin layer of Mod Podge on top to ensure it sticks.
- Once the jar is covered in leaves, let dry.
- Tie some twine in a bow around the lip of the jar as a finishing touch, and put the tea light inside.
- Sip your juice box with a sense of accomplishment.