Splish, splash! Add some fun to bathtime with these easy DIY bath bombs with hidden toys inside.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
- 2 tsp essential oils
- Food coloring
- Plastic toy
- Ice cube tray
- Spray bottle with water
- Mix together dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in the other.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients gradually while stirring.
- Spritz with water until crumbly, but can hold shape.
- Fill each ice cube compartment halfway with mixture.
- Place toy in each compartment.
- Fill the rest of the tray with the mixture until toys are covered.
- Allow to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Toss into a warm bath and watch the magic happen!