Mark your spot with a monster chomp! Craft your own bookmark creatures to make reading even more fun.
- Colored paper squares
- Googly eyes
- Take one square (6”x6”) piece of colored paper and fold it in half horizontally. Unfold the page and fold it in half vertically. This will create the indentation of 4 smaller squares.
- Unfold the paper completely and cut out one of the squares. Keep it to the side to use for the facial features.
- Fold the two opposite corners to touch into the middle and cut those “wings” off along the folds. You’ll end up with one square and two triangles.
- Fold each triangle over top of each other and tape them together to create the corner bookmark.
- Decorate with stickers, remaining colored paper, and googly eyes to make monster faces!