Party like a pro with this surprisingly easy DIY balloon centerpiece. It’ll transform any celebration into an extravaganza!
- Cut a piece of twine to the length you would like your centerpiece to be.
- Inflate balloons in various sizes.
- Using long piece of twine, tie a knot around the base of a balloon. Repeat, attaching as many balloons as possible in this way.
- Loosely drape balloons over the area you'd like to decorate, taping to secure.
- Attach additional balloons, leaves and florals with more twine to fill any gaps in the centerpiece.