Sip some Apple & Eve and reflect with a sweet start-of-school time capsule craft (then resist opening for the whole year!)
- Pom Poms
- Craft Paper
- Our Time Capsule Printout
- Print out a time capsule sheet for each family member, and answer the questions.
- Make a label for your time capsule, and be sure to write down when it can be opened again.
- Decorate your jar with paint, ribbons, and tape on the label.
- Fold your finished time capsule papers so they’ll fit in the jar, and add colorful pom poms to fill.