Keep little hands busy weaving a new friend with this cute DIY!🐧 It’s easy, sustainable, and goes best with a glass of Apple & Eve 100% Juice.
- Paper plate
- Black paint
- Construction paper or card stock : white, black and orange
- White yarn
- Tape or glue
- Paint brush
- Hole punch
- Plastic yarn needle
- Paint the paper plate black. While waiting for the paint to dry, cut out the eyes, beak, feet and wings from construction paper.
- Draw a circle shape at the bottom of the paper plate for the penguin’s belly and cut it out.
- Use a hole punch to make holes along the circle. Cut a big strand of white yarn, thread it through the plastic yarn needle and tie one end to the needle. Secure the other end of the yarn at the back of the paper plate with tape.
- Thread the yarn through the holes in the paper plate until the yarn runs out, and tape in place.
- Glue on the paper eyes, beak, wings and feet to finish the penguin.