Who We Are
Apple & Eve is one of the largest privately held juice companies in the U.S. with total annual sales topping 250 million. Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Port Washington, New York, the company focuses on healthy and innovative juice products. Apple & Eve produces and markets a complete line of juices, such as Apple & Eve pure and natural juices and juice blends, Sesame Street Juices, Organics, a wide variety of on-the-go beverages, Fizz Ed and our newest addition, Fruitables: a fruit and vegetable juice beverage. Apple & Eve products are sold in supermarkets, warehouse clubs, health food stores, schools and convenience stores across the country.
Highlights And Greatest Hits
- 1975: Gordon Crane Founded Apple & Eve — First Product: Pure, Unfiltered Natural Apple Juice
- 1978: Packaging Innovation — Natural Apple Juice Sold in Refrigerated Cartons
- 1978: Developed and Launched First 100% Juice Cranberry Blends Product Line in the U.S.
- 1982: First U.S. Company to Package 100% Juice Products in “Brik Pak” Aseptic Juice Boxes
- 1999: Introduced Sesame Street 100% Juices in Four Delicious Flavors
- 2000: Launched Cranberry Juice & More, the First Multivitamin-Fortified 100% Juice Cranberry Blend
- 2002: Introduced Apple & Eve Single-Serve
- 2003: Introduced Organics — Organically Certified Juice
- 2004: Introduced Cranberry Wild Berry and Multipacks
- 2009: Introduced Fruitables, a Line of Fruit and Vegetable Juice Beverages