Join The Apple & Eve Family
There’s no better place on Earth to work than Apple & Eve. We’re individuals who come together as a family. We work hard and yet we still take time out to celebrate things like birthdays and births, weddings and weekends. It’s a terrific company to work for.
If you’d like to be considered for an available position at Apple & Eve, or if you’d like to send us a resume for future consideration, please do so. You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax your resume to (516) 625-9474. To write to us, send your correspondence to:
Apple & Eve L.L.C.
Attention: Human Resources
2 Seaview Blvd
Port Washington, NY 11050
While we will not respond to all resumes submitted, candidates whose skill sets meet our requirements will be contacted directly.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending account and tuition reimbursement.
Apple & Eve is an equal opportunity employer.
Area Sales Manager New York (Bronx/Brooklyn) Job Description
An area sales manager is responsible for managing the business in a given territory in the New York Area (Bronx and Brooklyn) to help in achieving the greater market goals. The Area Manager is the ambassador for the brand to our distributor. This role reports to the Regional Manager.
- Identify and develop territory business to obtain all sales goals.
- Build Relationships with all distributor personnel that ensure implementation of programs and promotional activities.
- Conduct trade route rides with territory route owners and sales personnel to develop business and assess future opportunities in trade.
- Merchandise and maintain current business by utilizing point of sale and merchandising racks.
- Track distribution in the market and gather competitive information.
- Provide supervisor with key competitive data and information on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Apple & Eve’s quality standards are being upheld in the marketplace.
- Some College required or equivalent business experience
- 1 Year of sales experience within a closely related field, preferably in Beverages
- Prior experience in working with Bottlers/Distributors – preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy to include: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Travel (Auto) required.
- Some physical activity required (retail merchandising and equipment placement)
- Valid driver’s License
- Commensurate with Experience
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements to HR@appleandeve.com